Bringing a Trusted Brand to a New Market
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is a new real estate brokerage network that aims to be the best-recognized and most highly respected homeownership services brand in the United States and worldwide. The brand, among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the real estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
When Berkshire Hathaway purchased a competing Los Angeles-area real estate brokerage, they needed to introduce themselves to the previous company’s constituents and customers, whom they were also inheriting. The announcement needed to convey a seamless transition and generate enthusiasm for the arrival of the Berkshire Hathaway name in the community. The brokerage’s 60 agents, who also remained through the transition, needed promotional items to share with their client bases.
We were hired to create high-quality calendars to be used by the agents for both direct mailings and as client giveaways.
- We designed multiple creative treatments for a modern approach to promotional calendars featuring photos of the agents, calendars, and rebranding messaging.
- We improved upon the typical calendar mailer design with unique layouts and styling.
- Our designs tastefully showcased the Berkshire Hathaway brand and adhered to its brand identity guidelines.
- We provided competitively-priced, full-color printing service.
- The final rebranding announcement calendars were distributed to more than 2,000 customers and prospects in the brokerage’s area.
Our calendars bolstered the sales efforts of the agents of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. This in turn supported the company’s mission to increase the growth and profitability of its affiliates and agents. We also helped reassure prospective home buyers that they are placing their financial trust in the hands of one of the world’s most admired companies.